Series 1500 - Electric Exit Devices
1510/1520 Electric Mortise Exit Control
- Fail Safe (Power Lock)
- Outside trim is locked when power is applied and unlocked when power is removed. Lockset will unlock in the event of a power failure.
- Fail Secure (Power Unlock).
- Outside trim is unlocked when power is applied and locked when power is removed. Lockset will lock in the event of a power failure.
- Continuous duty rated
- Low power consumption
- 24VDC, 24VAC, 12VDC, or 12VAC operation
- Interface with life-safety systems
ACSI Series 1510/1520 Electric Mortise Exit Control modification provides a remote means of locking or unlocking mortise exit devices.