Series 1500 - Electric Lock
1510/1520 Electric Unit Locks
- UL Listed
- California State Fire Marshall approved
- Fail Safe (Power Lock)
- Outside trim is locked when power is applied and unlocked when power is removed (storeroom function when energized). Lockset will unlock in the event of a power failure (passage function).
- Fail Secure (Power Unlock)
- Outside trim is unlocked when power is applied and locked when power is removed. Lockset will lock in the event of a power failure.
- Continuous duty rated
- Low power consumption
- 24VDC, 24VAC, 12VDC, or 12VAC operation
- When key cylinders are provided in the locks, the latch bolt may be momentarily retracted with key even though electrically locked. Note: Locks that are electrically unlocked may not be locked via the key cylinder.
- Wide variety of monitoring options are available
- Interface with life-safety systems
ACSI Series 1500 Electric Unit Locks provide safety and security for stairtower doors or controlled areas where both locking and latching are required. The locks are available in solenoid-controlled to allow remote electric locking or unlocking while conforming to life-safety codes.