Series 1500 - Electric Exit Devices
1560/1570 Electric Trim Control
- Fail-Safe (Power Lock)
- Outside trim is locked when power is applied and unlocked when power is removed. Trim control will unlock in the event of a power failure.
- Fail Secure (Power Unlock).
- Outside trim is unlocked when power is applied and locked when power is removed. Trim control will lock in the event of a power failure.
- Continuous duty rated
- Low power consumption
- 24VDC, 24VAC, 12VDC, or 12VAC operation
- Interface with life-safety systems
Von Duprin 996L in 626 and 613 finish
ACSI Series 1560/1570 Electric Trim Control modification provides a remote means of locking or unlocking outside lever trims of exit devices.